February 2, 2018

The Kinetic Typography Project had it ups and downs. I really enjoyed doing the project and I love working in after effects. I still struggled on some of the different movement that I put in my video. I kind of like how the video turn out but I feel like it could be better than it looks at the end.  I wanted to do more than a minute but it took me longer to do so I could only do the first minute.  

I have many idea that I can do. The one art show I am doing a something about having a spirit animal or having a animal inside of us. I was going to paint people faces of an animal. I was going to use this for both art show but I was thinking of doing something more nature for the other one. I am working on doing a photoshoot with some of my friends so I can get different pictures.

This second semester is going to be harder than I thought. For my first block I have English III with Mrs. Condrey and I love her a lot. She is amazing teacher and she is always trying to help us to do our best in her class. My second block is my major and so far we been doing this Kinetic Typography Project. That project was so much fun to do. My third block is Marine Science and so far I am liking the class a lot. That class is the biggest class I have. My fourth block is Math with Mr. Scott and I always loved math and having him as my teacher works out. I am so happy with all my class but with all these main class it is very important for me to do good and keep my grades up. I got sick in the first couple of days of the semester and I had to catch up on my work but I was able to do it. I hate when I get sick because I hate missing school work and falling behind.