March 16, 2018

I am very happy that we were able to do CodeAcademy.com fist before we did Dreamweaver. Since we have only gotten through the first two chapters I have been learning how to work everything on the program but there are many things I already knew how to do. I have been thinking about my website that we are going to make I really want my websites to be different. I want on the homepage to have this one sections that you can watch all the different photography and graphic designs things I have done. It’s like a little video but it keeps moving as a long as you are still on the homepage.

My B&C Art Show Entry was a photography piece. I went to Market Common and near the park area there is this big hill and I used my crystal ball set it down on top of the hill facing the soccer field and the trees near by. I took the picture through the crystal ball and if reflected everything that was able to be seen in the ball. In my photography I want to be more artsy than just taking portraits of people.

Earth Day at the Bay poster was a lot of fun to make. I made a couple different posters and I hate that I have to choose one. For the first one I used one of my own photo and made it look like a earth. I put the words going around the picture. The background was a gradient of blue and green. I added leaves in the background too. The second poster that I am making is that the background is blue and a drawing of the earth. On top of the earth there would be a living tree and on the bottom of the earth would be a dead looking tree. In the background I want to add different sea animals. The text would be still going around the world. I am still trying to decide which one I want to do.

Third quarter hasn’t been as hard as I thought it would be. 1st block in my English III class and I am doing better than in the beginning of the semester. English isn’t my best subject. 2nd block in DC and I am doing very well in the class. 3rd block is my Marine Science Honor. This is my first Honor class that I have ever taken. I am doing well but not the best. I am trying to bring up my grade but I am not used the Honor class. I was very nervous and still is about this class. The teacher helps us try to bring our grade up and helps us do well in the class. 4th Block is Algebra II and I am doing very descent in the class. Mr. Scott knows how to help us and knows how to teach math. Math is my favorite subject.