April 13, 2018

Certain sections took me longer than others. Chapter 3 was just making a basic website from the information that was giving to us. Some of the things went smoothy until the end. Chapter 4 you were working with images and making box. It was a lot of information that you had to work with. It took longer than Chapter 3. Dreamweaver is also helps you code so if you mess up it would help you fix the problem fast and give you hints about what you did wrong.

In the beginning of spring break was slow. Near the middle of the break and the end it started to pick up. On Saturday, I had my internship in the morning for Family Pictures in North Myrtle Beach. Then that day I went to Market Common for a photoshoot for these two dancers. Then Monday, I went back to Market Common to do another photoshoot with my friend with the last three smoke bombs I had. Then that Wednesday, I hung out with a group of my friends and went to the movies. Then Friday, my mom and I went to the mall to get some clothes and new shoes. After that, we went to dinner with a group of friends. I went to my friend house and spend the night at her house. I was very excited to be able to spend the night with her. Then the rest of the weekend was fun.

I am kind of excited to make a website. I know it is going to be difficult but I am excited to do it. Most of my website would be photography. I want my website to be a modern looking. My theme is going to be black, white, and light blue. I want the fonts to be bold and be able to make a statement. I also going to have a section on my website that is all the projects that I did and going to do in my DC class. Since I am starting an Internship with a photography I would have a section of that in my website of all the pictures that I am taking and editing.