March 9, 2018

The Hope Logos are very fun to make. I am happy that I can be part of something like this. This subject is very important to me. I know many people that have bad drug abuse and I want to help people that have this problem. My first logo was simple but I liked how simple it was to represent how it is simple to help someone. The second one that I made was a picture I took a long time ago and I made a circle and clip mask it together. The heart represent that there is hope for everyone to be save and not have to go through this alone. One the first logo I used a gold, dark blue, and light people for the logo and for the font I use RoundHand Free. For my second logo I used white and black and for the font I used Moon Flower Bold. The tagline I used was Help Our People Everywhere.

We really haven’t started on Dreamweaver yet. I am excited to start it and dive right into coding.

I took the SAT test this month. I don’t like testing at all and especially time test. I like to take my time on test but I can’t really do that. The English part seem like it went well and the math part was hard. Half of the math that was on it was Algebra II and I am just starting to learn that. So I am planning on taking the test couple more times so I can get the best score.

Yes, it is getting closer to the time where I have to apply to colleges or even started touring some colleges. I have to in mind that I would love to get in. I would love to go to SCAD or even Winthrop. They aren’t to far from my family but also be able to be on my own. I know I want to go to a four year college and major into graphic design and be able to learn more about the motion graphic designs. I would also love to study more photography in college too.