December 8, 2017

This week of photoshop was easier than other weeks. I kind of knew all of all of the things that we learned this week. The one thing I really liked that was mention the other day was Adobe Bridge. I knew it was something that was connected to Photoshop but I like how it organized all your work. I might be able to use it more to import photos to photoshop. Also through Bridge I can see information about the photos I took.

I went on the first night time photoshoot the other day. I uploaded some of the pictures that I liked the best. I edit some photos to make them look better and the lighting wasn’t the greatest on the photos I took. So I try my best to fix that problem. One of the pictures that I liked I was trying to do something different with the picture than just editing. I was working on that most of the time on Wednesday.

I am excited to do this candy wrapper. I know I should know by now who I should be doing the candy wrapper for and for what. I can’t decided over my sister or Cameron. My sister means a lot to me and I am very close to her so I thought it would be cool to make it for her. The thing is I don’t know what occasion I would give it to her for. Cameron also means a lot to me too. I would make it for our one year. I still have to decided who I am doing it for and for what.

I pretty sure I know what I want to do. I want to be a motion graphic designer and I that is really hard to become one than just a regular graphic designer. I know that my photograph would help me get there. I started to watch this tv show that I fell in love called the Good Doctor. During each episode there is some kind of motion graphic. I haven’t really notice until now of how much it is used it tv show like this one and how it can make the tv show more interesting for people to watch and understand what is going on in the episode.